Wednesday, December 3, 2008

dwarrowdelf

cramming like a mad man; [if you got the Lord of the Rings reference in the title of this post & tied it to the first word, congratulations; if only I had some lembas!]

for the rest of you; start reading the post from here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cramming like a mad man; just found out i have my two exams that I couldn't write because I had killer migraines next week; Tuesday & Friday. So I have to hit this big-time hard. And I've only just started feeling like a 'boss playa' as of yesterday. It took me a long time to recover from those migraines and I lost a lot of study time. And now in a lot of ways I'm still feeling out my new reality. I just lie on my bed and enjoy the feeling of fully, fully, fully inhabiting my body. It just feels so good to exist.

Anyway, wish me luck; I'll need it. Normally I could not care about exams or any of the demands of my study. Mostly because I'm too busy holding it together to really have time to be affected by it. But for some reason I really want to do well with these exams.

So I'm sitting here at 10 o'clock at night, listening to the new Kanye* and trying to prepare for next week. All I can do is what I can, run with my feelings and hope they last till next Friday at least and that I have enough energy and creativity to get through with a pass [which sucks, when I consider anything below 90% a sub-par performance].

Anyway, I might be AWOL for the next week; I will return.

*check out 808 & Heartbreaks. ...seriously, even if you are not a hip-hop 'head'; it is a definite change of direction and very, very good

No comments: